National Gulf War 2016 Annual Meeting &
Informational & Health Fair
We will talk about claimslatest treatments and research.
The annual meeting will be Sept 30th - Oct 1 in Washington DC.
For more information on the meeting read our news link.
NGWRC is funded only by donations
NGWRC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and your donations are tax deductible. Our paperwork is on file with the state of Kansas. The NGWRC reserves the right to refuse donations from any groups or persons that views does not support ours.
Send your inquiries to:
National Gulf War Resource Center
James A. Bunker
1725 SW Gage Blvd #200
Topeka, KS 66604
- Take the Gage Blvd exit off of I-70 and go South to 17th street.
- We are the on the right side of Gage past the 17th and gage light, accrosss street from the playground.
- Or Take the Gage exit off of I-470 and go North past the 19th street light. there is no 18th street light.
- 18th street is the south side of the playground on the east side of Gage. We are on the West side. The door is on the North side of the building.
- We are on the top floor of the brown brick building.
Hours of Operation
Business Hours (Central Time)
Mon-Wed 9:30 -4:30
Closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday